ESL certification

tara dominic taradom at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 14 13:39:11 UTC 2007

Perhaps look into BKC in Moscow for CELTA certification.  The school is
quite large and also employs teachers after certification is completed,
though based on personal experience, I'd encourage your student not to work
there.  Hope that helps!

http://www.bkc.ru/

On 9/14/07, evprok at wm.edu <evprok at wm.edu> wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>
> one of my students wants to teach English in Russia.  Could you please
> suggest the best way to get TESOL/TEFL certification?
>
> Thank you,
>

> Elena Prokhorova, Ph.D.
> Visiting Assistant Professor
> Film Studies Program
> Modern Languages Department
> Literary and Cultural Studies Program
> College of William and Mary
> (757) 221-7755

"...the reader found himself lost amid the bats, rose water, and opium smoke
of a mystical pantheist universe where the searcher and the object of his
desire changed places, where it was less important to reach a goal than to
keep walking toward it, and where it was not the lost love who counted but
the rapture that used love as its pretext."
--Orhan Pamuk, The Black Book