The FREE Hieroglyph Russian Word Processwor, Spell-checker, Thesaurus and Converter

Benjamin Sher sher07 at MINDSPRING.COM
Sat Sep 15 05:25:11 UTC 2007

Dear friends:

Those who may have missed my post earlier this summer may be interested
in Hieroglyph, a FREE (Open Source) Russian Word Processor with a superb
spell-checker, thesaurus and code converter (and many other features).
Let me repeat: this is absolutely free. To download and install it,
click below:

http://www.adelaida.net/hieroglyph/download.html

NOTE: Be sure to download the file called hgfull37.exe

If, for whatever reason, you encounter problems downloading the file
from the site above, feel free to download it from my web site at:

http://www.websher.net/tmp/

(Look for hgfull37.exe)

Disclaimer: I am NOT in any way connected with the program or programmer.

I think you'll find this an amazing discovery and a superlative program.

Yours,

Benjamin

--
Sher's Russian Web