Mellon Teaching Postdocs at UPenn

Kevin M. F. Platt kmfplatt at SAS.UPENN.EDU
Tue Sep 18 18:18:43 UTC 2007

Dear Colleagues:

Please distribute this to interested and qualified individuals.
Inquiries as directed in the ad below, but I am glad to field
questions if anyone needs advice about the application process.

Kevin Platt, Slavic, UPenn

MELLON POSTDOCTORAL
TEACHING FELLOWSHIPS
In the Humanities and Humanistic Social Sciences 2008-2009

The School of Arts and Sciences of the University of Pennsylvania
invites applicants for four two-year postdoctoral teaching
fellowships in the humanities and humanistic social sciences.
Fellows will teach one course per term.  Eligibility is limited to
applicants who will have received their Ph.D. within two years prior
to the time they begin their fellowship at Penn (August 2006 or
later).  $46,968 stipend.  Application deadline:  November 2, 2007.
We are especially seeking one fellow in the field of Classical
Archaeology.

For guidelines and application, see the School of Arts and Sciences
website [http:www.sas.upenn.edu/deans-office/Mellon] or write:

Office of the Dean
School of Arts and Sciences
University of Pennsylvania
116 College Hall
Philadelphia, PA  19104-6377

The University of Pennsylvania is an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer; women and minority candidates are strongly
encouraged to apply.

Associate Professor Kevin M. F. Platt
Chair, Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures
745 Williams Hall
255 S. 36th Street
University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6305