United Nationsand

Vadim Besprozvany vbesproz at UMICH.EDU
Tue Aug 5 12:47:52 UTC 2008

Thanks a lot; I already contacted the editorial office for a possible
clarification. My first guess was about a possible typo but unlikely
as splitting the word into two parts: 'Nations and'. What made me
especially cautious, the text came from typography, but - everything
is possible. Your examples came from the same field as this source
did. Your axiom seems very appropriate for my case. In anticipation of
the final judgment – still curious

Vadim