current situation and foreign study

Janey Haynes vjhaynes at BELLSOUTH.NET
Mon Aug 11 22:19:20 UTC 2008

I don't know about foreign study, but I've already been asked to reconsider taking students to Russia next summer.  Apparently our school board is not comfortable with Russia being at war with a republic we're backing to the point that some of our ships are casually cruising the area.
Janey Haynes
Nashville, TN
-------------- Original message from Cynthia Simmons <simmonsc at BC.EDU>: --------------