No subject

Lisa O'Mara LOMara at KENDALLHUNT.COM
Thu Aug 21 17:55:48 UTC 2008

To answer the questions, in the past, my understanding is that Kendall
Hunt Professional was at fault to a certain degree. I apologize for
upsetting anyone as this has become my pet project since joining KHP and
I wanted everyone to know that this time around I have tried very hard
to make everyone happy. The verbal abuse that we have been subjected to
has risen to a point that one of my customer service reps were almost in
tears, she had to forward the call to me to calm the person down. The
level of frustration for everyone involved is high. I understand the
urgency of the start of classes and we have tried our best to
accommodate this project in every way possible. I did not intend to
"fault" anyone, I was just trying to give you a little insight, as with
all things in this world, there are two sides to the story. In closing,
I sincerely apologize if I offended anyone and know that I truly believe
in this book and the authors of this book.

Sincerely,

Lisa O'Mara

Assistant Project Editor

Kendall Hunt Professional Publishing