New textbook catalog available

James Beale james at RUSSIA-ON-LINE.COM
Mon Aug 25 15:08:29 UTC 2008

Hello Friends

Russia Online, Inc. is an official distributor and partner of Zlatoust
Publishing House in ST Petersburg Russia and Ruslan Ltd of the United
Kingdom.  Our first-ever comprehensive textbook, grammar reference and
reader catalog is now ready!

The paper edition is being sent off to the printers, but you can download a
complete version as a PDF today.  The URL is:
http://www.russia-on-line.com/pdf/learning_russian_catalog.pdf

If you prefer a hard-copy, you may email us (books at russia-on-line.com) with
your address and we would be happy to send you a paper version.

In case you don't know:  Russia Online, Inc. is a book importer, book-seller
based in Kensington, Maryland.  We specialize in materials from Russia,
Ukraine, Baltic States, Poland, Czech Republic and Albania.  Unless it's a
special order, all books ship within 24 hours from our Maryland offices.  We
offer an academic discount of 10% off books, subscriptions and videos.

If you have any questions, just drop me a line.

All the best

James

James Beale
Russia Online, Inc.