Media in Soviet Russia

Professor Marina Balina mbalina at IWU.EDU
Mon Aug 25 17:03:06 UTC 2008

Dear colleagues,

I have an extremely gifted student who wants to pursue her research
honors on the topic of Russian media, in particular studying Soviet
radio/radio stations during the Soviet era. I would greatly appreciate
it if you could direct me to sources both in English and Russian that
would help us understand if the topic is doable at all without field
work in Russia.  The final goal is undergraduate research honors paper.
I have found a couple of sources, but I would really like to appeal to
our collective wisdom to find more.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely,

Marina Balina