TOILET / UNITAZ

Ajda Kljun ajda.kljun at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 27 17:44:53 UTC 2008

I might have misunderstood your statement, but if you wanted to say that
Mexico's use of 'baño' (an exception, since in other Spanish-speaking
countries they say 'servicio') is a translation of the American term
'bathroom', you might be wrong - Italians use the word 'bagno'.

Just my two cents :)

ajda