Online tests

Klawa Thresher kthresher at RANDOLPHCOLLEGE.EDU
Wed Aug 27 21:21:59 UTC 2008

Dear Colleagues,

I have four seniors who are returning from four different study abroad
programs.  In the past I have done individualized research projects with
my seniors and tailored them to their reading abilities.  For a number
of reasons I cannot do that this year.  Not all of the seniors have
returned yet, but in speaking with two of them I realize that they will
be at quite different levels and would like to ascertain those as
quickly as possible.  I would very much appreciate it if anyone could
let me know if there are any online resources that could be used to
ascertain their skills, especially in reading Russian.

You may reply offline to kthresher at randolphcollege.edu.

Thank you very much for any help you can give me.

With best wishes for a good year to all of you!

Klawa N. Thresher