Unitaz = "Universal'nyi Taz" = Toilet Bowl

augerot bigjim at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Thu Aug 28 17:35:40 UTC 2008

карандаш. Definition from Wiktionary, a free dictionary ... [edit] Etymology. From Turkish kara (black) + taş (stone). [edit] Noun. карандаш (karandáš) m. ...

--
professor     slavic langs and lits, box 353580, seattle, wa 98195