new on-line resource for teachers

Susanna Nazarova snazarov at UVM.EDU
Sat Aug 30 16:23:26 UTC 2008

Dear SEELANGS Community,
We take pleasure in introducing you to the new on-line resource for
teachers of Russian language - www.TeachRussian.org.
TeachRussian.org is a web-based resource providing instant access to
high quality teaching materials such as lesson plans, reading and
listening activities, exercises, and games, as well as assessment
tools and reference materials.
TeachRussian.org is an interactive website allowing you to submit
ideas and teaching materials. Our editors will carefully review and
edit all submissions. We invite you to use resources on the site (they
are free of charge!). Please write to us at info at teachrussian.org with
your comments and suggestions. We also ask you to consider becoming
one of our authors by submitting materials for publication on the
TeachRussian website.
Please write to us at info at teachrussian.org with any questions,
suggestions, or comments.
Thank you,