Scando-Slavica volume 54

Kjetil Rå Hauge k.r.hauge at ILOS.UIO.NO
Tue Dec 2 17:07:52 UTC 2008

Volume 54 of Scando-Slavica, published by the Association of
Scandinavian Slavists and Baltologists, is now ready for distribution.
Table of contents, abstracts and full text of the "Information" section
are available at our web page:

<http://tinyurl.com/hjsmj>

This is also a call for papers for vol. 55. Final deadline is 1
March, 2008, and you will find a link to our "Instructions for
contributors" at the top of our web page.

--
---
Kjetil Rå Hauge, U. of Oslo, PO Box 1003 Blindern, N-0315 Oslo, Norway