Krzesz-Mecina Query

kristi.groberg at NDSU.EDU kristi.groberg at NDSU.EDU
Wed Dec 3 03:27:16 UTC 2008

> Dear Kris,
>
> It seems that one image is reproduced
> here:http://www.leosjanacek.com/our_father.htm

Hi Sasha,

Yes, I found that.  I also found that the eight paintings were destroyed
in WWII and only B&W images reproduced from an old Czech paper exist.  Too
bad.

Great to see you in Philadelphia.  Somehow I think you are interested in
everything!

I promised to send you something, but right now can't remember what?

As ever, Kris