Does anybody want to organize a Pushkin-Nabokov panel?

Francisco Picon fjp2106 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Tue Dec 9 01:46:37 UTC 2008

Dear graduate student colleagues,

I am wondering if anybody has made a panel dealing with Nabokov's
reception of Pushkin, Pushkin in Nabokov etc. etc.  If not, would
anybody be interested in forming such a panel?  If you are
interested, e-mail me and I will send you my abstract.

Since there is a possibility that such a panel is full or inexistent,
and since I would like to at least submit an abstract for an
independent paper, could you please give me word before tomorrow's
independent paper deadline (at midnight)?

Thank you,

Francisco (Paco) Picon

Francisco Picon
PhD Student