Kozak/Cossack language, 2

Edward M Dumanis dumanis at BUFFALO.EDU
Wed Dec 10 06:59:09 UTC 2008

Dear Dr. Onujec and all others,

I have not questioned the proposed genealogy.
The irony was directed only at the way of establishing a support for the
genealogy through the reference on the language used by performers.
I just immediately recalled that the Chorus of the Moscow State
Conservatory won a Choral competition in Finland about 20 years ago
singing in Finnish some Finnish folk songs.
However, if the proposed genealogy cannot be supported by such a
reference, it does not mean that it is false. It follows only that
other means should be used to establish it. That's all.

Sincerely,

Edward Dumanis <dumanis at buffalo.edu>