Study Abroad in KZ/Kyrgyzstan

Renee Stillings renee at ALINGA.COM
Fri Feb 1 05:46:50 UTC 2008

Sounds like you've put together a wonderful program in a region that really
deserves much more study abroad attention. Interestingly enough, we have
seen a surge of interest in studies there over the past few months and we
are not sure what prompted that.

For those interested in the referenced article, you can find it here on our
site: http://www.sras.org/faculty_led_travel

Renee

Dear SEELANGS,

Announcing a new 6-unit summer study abroad program to Central Asia.
It's the product of having a number of students from Kazakhstan, plus
Renee Stillings' article (NetNews 2006?) on faculty-led travel.  We'll
actually be riding camels on the last day in KZ!

(Thank you, Renee!)

Please disseminate to anyone who might be interested.

Yours,
Romy Taylor