Fwd: [SEELANGS] New SEEJ issues

Gerald Janecek gjanecek at EMAIL.UKY.EDU
Mon Feb 4 20:18:27 UTC 2008

Dear Seelangers,

It has come to our attention that at least one copy of SEEJ 51.3 was
defective (missing a signature in the book review section).  If you
discover that your copy is similarly defective, please let us know
and we will arrange to have a replacement copy sent to you.  Sorry
for the inconvenience.

With best wishes,
Jerry Janecek, Editor of SEEJ

Begin forwarded message: