secondary imperfectives in Serbo-Croatian

Viktoria Driagina-Hasko driagina at PSU.EDU
Mon Feb 11 01:49:12 UTC 2008

Dear colleagues,

 if you know Serbo-Croatian, could you confirm that secondary
imperfectivization does not occur with verbs of motion in S-C (i.e. one could
say "On vkatilsia v garazh'" no ne "on vkatyvalsia v garazh"?  I just want to
make sure I am interpreting this article on S-C correctly.

Thank you for your insight,
Viktoria.

Viktoria Driagina-Hasko, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
125 Aderhold Hall
Department of Language and Literacy Education
University of Georgia
Athens, GA 30602-7123
Tel. 706-542-4525