POSITION ANNOUNCEMENTS - PLEASE POST

Michael Launer mlauner at FSU.EDU
Wed Feb 20 10:58:44 UTC 2008

Subject Line: Translator/Editor/Coordinator Position
Address: jheadrick at russtechinc.com

Michael K. Launer, Ph.D.
Vice President
RussTech Language Services, Inc.
1338 Vickers Drive
Tallahassee, Florida 32303-3041

TRANSLATION COMPANY SEEKS
RUSSIAN > ENGLISH TRANSLATOR AND EDITOR
(2 POSITIONS)

RussTech Language Services, a translation/interpreting company situated in
Tallahassee FL that specializes in Russian and Ukrainian technical translations,
has an immediate need for a Russian > English Translator and Editor. These
are full-time, entry-level positions with benefits and compe¬titive salary.
Experience is not a requirement.

We are seeking candidates who hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in Russian or
an allied field. We require individuals with outstanding English writing skills, a
solid grasp of Russian grammar and syntax, general office computer skills, and
good problem-solving skills. An extensive liberal arts background is a plus. The
successful applicant must also demonstrate initiative and be a self-starter,
able to work with minimal direction upon completion of training.

TRANSLATION COMPANY SEEKS
LOGISTICS AND PROJECT COORDINATOR
(1 POSITION}

RussTech Language Services, a translation/interpreting company situated in
Tallahassee FL that specializes in Russian and Ukrainian technical translations,
has an immediate need for a Logistics and Project Coordinator. This is a full-
time, entry-level position with benefits and competitive salary. The successful
applicant will be responsible for 2-3 translation and interpreting contracts,
including management of translation work flow, travel coordination, client
relations, and some marketing. Experience is not a requirement.

We are seeking someone who is detail oriented with good telephone presence,
good writing skills, general office computer skills, and good problem-solving
skills. A solid liberal arts background is a plus. The successful applicant should
also show initiative and be a self-starter, able to work with minimal direction
upon completion of training. Foreign language skills are a plus but not required.

Our major clients are the U.S. Department of Energy and its national
laboratories.

Salary: Commensurate with experience and education

Fringe Benefits:

•	Company paid health insurance for employee // employee
contribution for family members
•	Employee paid dental insurance available
•	Paid vacation, sick leave, personal days
•	Paid leave for most federal holidays
•	Company matching IRA
•	Profit sharing (annual bonus) –  based on company results, not
guaranteed
•	Company paid moving expenses ($1000 maximum)
•	3 months/year unpaid leave under the Family Medical Leave Act (if
needed)
•	Tuition reimbursement for one course per semester at in-state rates
•	Free parking in a suburban campus environment

These positions will remain open until filled. Please send a cover letter, résumé
with salary requirements, and an English language writing sample to
jheadrick at russtechinc.com . No telephone inquiries, please.

RussTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We enforce a drug free workplace
environment.

Visit our website at: www.russtechinc.com