Online tests etc.--Thanks!

Svetlana Grenier greniers at GEORGETOWN.EDU
Wed Feb 20 14:49:53 UTC 2008

Thank you very much, Richard Robin, Jayney Haynes, and Ben Rifkin, for your responses!  This will be very useful for the school curriculum committee work I am doing and for our department.  Of course, I'd be happy to hear from others, too!
Peter, I know exactly how your feel--but this is the world we live in: everything is business/production oriented... I think it has something to do with capitalism...  It reminds me of Dan Aykroyd (as one of the "Ghostbusters") saying to Bill Murray, as they are being kicked out of Columbia: "I've worked in industry.  They want results!"

Best to all,
Svetlana Grenier