song with imperatives?

Janneke van de Stadt Janneke.vandeStadt at WILLIAMS.EDU
Tue Feb 26 14:59:44 UTC 2008

I use "Bud' ili ne bud," which is, as pop songs go, not so memorable,
but it is sung by Alla Pugacheva and Mikhail Galkin.  So, in addition
to the imperative and the instrumental, we get to talk quite a bit
about pop culture, past and present.

Good luck!
Janneke