Carola Neher [SEC=PERSONAL]

Subhash.Jaireth at GA.GOV.AU Subhash.Jaireth at GA.GOV.AU
Mon Jul 7 04:38:52 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I am trying to find some material about Carola Neher, a German theatre and
film actress who worked with Brecht. In the late 1930s she was arrested in
Moscow and sent to the Gulag and died. Evegniya Ginzburg mentions her in her
Journey into the Whirlwind. I was wondering if you can direct me to some
other published or unpublished material about her or the Gulag at Rybinsk.

Best wishes

Subhash