looking for a room or 1-room apartment in Moscow for 2008-2009 academic year

yelena kalinsky kyelenak at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 7 23:38:42 UTC 2008

Dear SEELANGSers,

I'm traveling to Moscow for 10 months starting in September, and am
looking for either a room in a flat or a 1-room apartment to stay in
while I do my dissertation research. The location is not so important
- I'm more interested in something quiet with good light. If you hear
of somebody leaving an apartment or a room, I would be very grateful
to hear about it. I'm arranging from New York, but could have a friend
in Moscow take a look at it for me.

Thanks very much in advance,

Yelena

--