roommate for AAASS

Nina Shevchuk n_shevchuk at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jul 22 15:40:23 UTC 2008

Dear All:
I'm not sure if I'm too late or too early with this -- I haven't seen others talk too much about it.
I'm about to book my room at Marriott for AAASS, and I'd like to share with another female to split the cost. I'll be checking in on 11/20 and checking out on 11/23. If this matches with anyone's plans, please let me know at n_shevchuk at yahoo.com.

Sincerely,

Nina Shevchuk-Murray, MS, MA