US source for sukhariki/grenki

Renee Stillings renee at ALINGA.COM
Thu Jul 31 16:27:40 UTC 2008

Next time you know of someone flying back from SVO-2 to the US who has
access to the Business Lounge there, have them stuff a few into their
carry-on. They have a pile of them there in the lounge - the full spectrum
of exotic flavors. I do usually stick a few extras in my computer bag; a
couple of months later it is a nice surprise to find them, just when you are
craving a bit of Russia. Almost as good as pulling out your winter wear for
the next season and finding that you left a $20 bill in a pocket. :)

Renee

Dear Colleagues,
Does anyone know if there are any US sources where I could order
sukhariki/grenki in the more exotic flavors (so vkusom kholodtsa, shashlyka,
krasnoi ikry)?