"Na miru i smert' krasna"

Robert Chandler kcf19 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Wed Jun 4 21:55:30 UTC 2008

Dear Lily and all,

I like Alfia Rakova's suggestion:
"Company in distress makes sorrow (trouble) less".
(though I did not know it)

I second everything that Bob Rothstein says, and would like to add that
Sophia Lubensky's dictionary is SUPERB.  Immaculately arranged, interesting
examples, crystal clear - it is the only one of my many dictionaries which I
truly enjoy using.

Vssego dobrogo,

R.