Language Blog — a word of caut ion

Alina Israeli aisrael at AMERICAN.EDU
Fri Jun 6 16:18:20 UTC 2008

I have read the statements of this particular blogger before and
would suggest a large grain of salt. I do not know his motivations
but often-times his statements are not based on facts but rather
represent some form of ideology the nature of which I do not
understand (nor do I want to waste my time on analyzing his motivation).

On Jun 6, 2008, at 11:23 AM, Valery Belyanin wrote:

> On 6/3/08, Nora Favorov <norafavorov at bellsouth.net> wrote:
>>
>> Dear List,
>> There is a very interesting, albeit upsetting, article in the NY
>> Times
>> today:
>>

>> http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/03/world/europe/03russia.html?
>> pagewanted=1&ei=5070&en=6544cdfde9cc1835&ex=1213156800&emc=eta1
>>
>> Russians say it is not true
> http://sl-lopatnikov.livejournal.com/66619.html
> or they are just arguing without no reasons?
>
> Valery Belyanin

>   options, and more.  Visit and bookmark the SEELANGS Web Interface
> at:
> ---

Alina Israeli
LFS, American University