Human cloning

Valery Belyanin vbelyanin at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 12 21:05:59 UTC 2008

hello
the idea of double is very popular in a lot of "dark texts"
Dvojmik by Dostojevsky takes the 1st prize
"Giperboloid ingenera Garina" has a double (not sure of his origin) (Alexej
Tolstoj)
"Nos" - Gogol
mankurty may be view upon as clones (Ajtmatov "I dol'she veka dlitsa den'")
Genrih Sapgir - "Zhuzhukiny deti" (I have a file in Russian)
etc

Valeri Belianine,
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Психологическое_литературоведение
sorry that is in Russian too.