helping

Kathleen G. Fischer kate at PRINCETON.EDU
Mon Jun 16 13:46:28 UTC 2008

For less than the cost of one tank of gas, you can help a blind person
get around for several years--with a cane.  We have a list of 47 blind
people in St. Petersburg who want a folding graphite cane--they are $30
each.  We have already taken or sent more than 40 white canes to Russia.
Thank you.

Svetlana Sussman, Harris Sussman
MN Adamov Memorial Fund
51 Craigie Street