lexicography/pher as a literary/philosophical motif

Olga Meerson meersono at GEORGETOWN.EDU
Sat Jun 21 05:01:03 UTC 2008

I forgot the most important, near contemporary book by Mikhail Leonovich Gasparov-- Zapiski i vypiski (arranged alphabetically and deliberately selectively). It is so much fun to read other people's suggestions! You live and learn, or as the Russian say, vek zhivi--vek uchis'--durakom pomresh'. But seriously, even the discussion itself is very instructive.
o.m.