Register for Child Care at the AAASS National Convention

Anne Eakin Moss amoss8 at JHU.EDU
Fri Jun 27 13:41:57 UTC 2008

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for child
care at the AAASS National Convention in Philadelphia this November.

You can register for specific hours of care directly with the
provider, KiddieCorp. As you will see on their webpage, there is a
registration deadline of September 25, 2008. There will be a flat fee
of $10 per hour per child this year. AAASS is helping to subsidize
the program considerably, but we do need to fill the program (12
children or more each day) in order to cover its costs. If we cannot
fill the program, we will have to cancel it by 9/26. So register
early and for as many hours as you need and can afford! We hope that
all of our children will enjoy getting to know each other during the
conference.

The website is as follows:

https://www.kiddiecorp.com/aaasskids.htm

Many thanks to the AAASS Executive Committee, Beth Holmgren, and
particularly Dmitry Gorenburg and Wendy Walker for making this
possible. The Executive Committee just informed us that they will be
supporting the program again next year! Let's make it a success in
2008. Thanks for your support, and let us know if you have any
questions.

Sincerely,

Anne Eakin Moss and Elissa Bemporad
for the AAASS Parent Cooperative

Anne Eakin Moss
Mellon Postdoctoral Fellow
Humanities Center
Johns Hopkins University

Elissa Bemporad

Visiting Fellow in History and Jewish Studies

New School University