Registration in St. Peterburgh

Edyta Mazur edytaamazur at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 27 10:37:57 UTC 2008

Last year I was in Piter for one week, it was a trip from Moscow, where I
have registration. To be honest I forgot about registration, when I relised
it was my last day there, so I decided do nothing, I have return ticket and
my fiend who have similiar situation earier say that is ok. I stay in
private house (in babushka's hause which we find on the station)

Regards
Edyta