Pronunciation of "Zdravstvyuitye"

William Ryan wfr at SAS.AC.UK
Thu Mar 6 10:27:58 UTC 2008

Two nice examples - and no, pace one earlier message, this should not be
seen as an assault on the noble and pure English language.

(However, pedantry and pedagogical instinct compel me to note boxwood is
not just a bush (strictly just 'box')- some species can be substantial
trees, and the wood is, as your guide indicated, prized by cabinet
makers and wood carvers. I have a chess set made from it.)

Will Ryan