skazanie o stranstvii i puteshestvii po Rossii, Moldavii, ...

Nel Grillaert Nel.Grillaert at UGENT.BE
Fri Mar 14 09:01:33 UTC 2008

Dear members of the list,

I am looking for a copy of "Сказание о странствии и путешествии по
России, Молдавии, Турции и Святой Земле инока Парфения" (Moskva, 1856).
It was a favourite book of Dostoevsky's and served, in his own
testimony, as a model for starec Zosima.
I have been looking for copies in European libraries, but can't seem to
find it. Does anyone know whether the book was re-edited at some point,
and where I could find a copy?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

With best regards,

Nel Grillaert