skazanie o stranstvii i puteshestvii po Rossii, Moldavii, ...

Hugh Olmsted hugh_olmsted at COMCAST.NET
Fri Mar 14 11:32:50 UTC 2008

A further search of Union library listings turns up some more copies,
including some held in the U.S.
Two editions were issued, the first in 1855, the second in 1856.

The Bayerische Staatsbibliothek holds both editions.

The 1855 edition is in:
    The micropublisher IDC's catalog (IDC recently acquired by and
subsumed under Brill Publishers)
    Ohio State Univ.

The 1856 edition is held by:
    Cambridge University
    Columbia Univ.
    Harvard
    Holy Trinity Orthodox Seminary, Jordanville, NY
    Univ. of Illinois (microfilm)
    Princeton
    Univ. of  Wisconsin

Hugh  Olmsted