Aleksandr Nevskij cantata

Giampaolo Gandolfo gianpaolo.gandolfo at FASTWEBNET.IT
Fri Mar 14 13:32:56 UTC 2008

    I am sicerely grateful to all those that provided ideas and suggestions for a possible  interpretation of the Latin verses. I am now going to check the text of Stravinsky's simphony, and see if it contains analogies, similarities or contaminations that might br useful fo the purpose. I will let yoy know.
    Sincerely
            Giampaolo Gandolfo

--
Io utilizzo la versione gratuita di SPAMfighter per utenti privati. Sino ad ora
 ha rimosso 393 mail spam.