Russian Language Studies in Tver, Russia

Delta Intercontact office at DELTA-IC.NET
Sat Mar 15 16:49:40 UTC 2008

Dear Seelangers,

I hope the information in this letter might be useful for your students,
colleagues or anybody interested in studying, traveling or living in Russia.

Language School Delta Intercontact, in Tver, Russia, announces the
enrollment to the Summer School of Russian Language and Area Studies 2008.
You may choose the length of their program from two weeks up to eight weeks.
We invite participants at all language levels and from all educational and
professional backgrounds.

Our regular programs combine four hours of Russian language instruction
daily with regular afternoon sessions on Russian history, literature, and
area studies. However, you can choose to come study for only two academic
hours a week or for as many as 40 academic hours weekly of intensive course.
We are very flexible in arranging each program. Homestays and an extensive
cultural and excursion program round out the immersion experience.

We are willing to tailor our program to your specific needs and
requirements. Delta Intercontact employs a team of experienced instructors
and professors who are experts in teaching Russian as a foreign language at
all levels. Our friendly support staff will make your stay in Russia as
comfortable and enjoyable as possible.

Upon completion of the program all students will receive our certificates.
However, students may choose to request a diploma signed, sealed and sent to
their University by the Tver State University. This will allow them to
receive credits at their home Universities.

Apart from Russian classes we arrange internships and guidance for the
individual research projects in literature, history, politics or religion
with the supervision of our professors.

The alumni will be happy to give their references upon request.

Please contact me at office at delta-ic.net if you have any questions about our
programs.

I would be happy to send you more information and correspond with you
further about any of our programs. You may also wish to explore our web site
at www.delta-ic.net.

Sincerely,

Darya Motorkina

Academic Programs Director