FW: grants for supporting Russian language and Russian culture (Russkiy Mir Foundation)

Andrey Shcherbenok avs2120 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Tue Mar 18 00:57:57 UTC 2008

I just received it from a different mailing list. If it has already been
posted on SEELANGS, my apologies for the cross-posting.
=================================

A primary focus of the Russkiy Mir Foundation is providing grants and
sponsoring competitions in support of the Russian language, Russian
culture, and organizations representing the Russian world.

We work directly with Russian organizations based outside Russia, those
affiliated with the MAPRYAL (International Organization of Teachers of
Russian and Russian Literature), and other non-governmental
organizations operating through a variety of diaspora groups, education
centers, universities and schools where Russian is taught.

Our grants are focused on supporting Russian language and Russian
culture in the world, as well as the development of the Russkiy Mir
Foundation.

If you would like to apply for a grant from the Russkiy Mir Foundation,
you may find the application form here (in Russian).

http://russkiymir.org/en/grants/