Composers in Literature

bmdamare at UMICH.EDU bmdamare at UMICH.EDU
Wed Mar 19 21:40:08 UTC 2008

If we're expanding on that list, too, it'd be important to include
Mikhail Kuzmin, who wrote quite a bit of music, including song settings
for his own poems.

By Pasternak I assume you meant Boris?  Christopher Barnes had an
article analyzing one of his (very Scriabinesque) preludes in the
journal Tempo.

- Brad Damare'
Dept. of Slavic Languages and Literatures
University of Michigan