reconstructed common slavic vocabulary

Loren A. Billings billings at ncnu.edu.tw
Thu Mar 20 16:08:39 UTC 2008

> Fascinating stuff, but I can't seem to find an encoding that works.

This is what worked for me (on my Mac with a Safari browser):

1. At the top of the page, click on <Change viewing parameters>.

2. On the new page, next to <Encoding>, select <Utf-8>.

3. In the borwser's <View> menu, pull down to <Text Encoding>, thence to
<Unicode (UTF-8)>.

Everything worked for me after this. Hope it helps others. --Loren

--==Mailed via NCNU E-Mail==--