Russian short story

Lily Alexander lily.alexander at UTORONTO.CA
Fri May 16 22:58:47 UTC 2008

 On a different note,

I would like to congratulate Robert Chandler on his Russian short story
anthology!  I was trying to find a present earlier this month, and among
other books, selected this wonderful collection.

FYI, Browsing through new books and DVD that day, I also noticed the
long awaited DVD - recently released for North America -  Tarkovsky's
Ivan's Childhood, and Kozintsev's Don Quixote with Cherkasov - now
available.

Regards,

Lily Alexander