University of Sheffield

Neil Bermel n.bermel at SHEFFIELD.AC.UK
Sun May 25 08:06:10 UTC 2008

Dear Sasha (and other SEELANGers),

Please don't worry about it - we all post inadvertantly to the list from
time to time!

However, in case anyone else on the list is wondering, the two teaching
associate posts I advertised on Friday are in fact fully open job
searches, not directed at any individuals, and applications are most
welcome (please see www.jobs.ac.uk or www.shef.ac.uk/jobs, ref. R06345
and R06356).

Sincerely,

Neil Bermel
Department of Russian & Slavonic Studies
University of Sheffield
Sheffield S10 2TN U.K.
Tel. +44 (0)114 222 7405
Fax +44 (0)114 222 7416