Russian in January

Janneke van de Stadt Janneke.vandeStadt at WILLIAMS.EDU
Tue Oct 7 13:32:54 UTC 2008

Dear SEELANGERS,

A number of our students are interested in spending the month of
January--our "Winter Study" period--engaged in formal language study
in Russia.  We know of some venues that could work (SRAS, for example)
but we'd also love to hear about other options folks out there might
know of or had experience with.

Many thanks in advance,

Janneke