Russian in January

Lila W. Zaharkov lzaharkov at WITTENBERG.EDU
Tue Oct 7 13:54:34 UTC 2008

check out Intercontact in Tver-They've been doing it for years. They have a great website.

From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list [SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU] On Behalf Of Janneke van de Stadt [Janneke.vandeStadt at WILLIAMS.EDU]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 9:32 AM
To: SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] Russian in January

Dear SEELANGERS,

A number of our students are interested in spending the month of
January--our "Winter Study" period--engaged in formal language study
in Russia.  We know of some venues that could work (SRAS, for example)
but we'd also love to hear about other options folks out there might
know of or had experience with.

Many thanks in advance,

Janneke