Russian in January

Monniern Monniern at MISSOURI.EDU
Tue Oct 7 14:09:06 UTC 2008

Janneke!

I'd recommend Nevsky Institut in Petersburg. I've also heard that St.
Petersburg University offers individual and group tailored programs for
Russian language study (though I know nothing about its reputation):
http://www.russian4foreigners.spb.ru/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&
id=4&Itemid=12&lang=en

Finally, GRINT in Moscow runs very good semester programs (a number of our
students have participated through University of Arizona), and according to
their website, they will also arrange special programs:
http://www.grint.ru/index.php

Best,

Nicole

Dr. Nicole Monnier
Assistant Teaching Professor of Russian
Director of Undergraduate Studies (Russian)
German & Russian Studies
428A Strickland (formerly GCB)
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO 65211