Public Domain Russian Textbooks

Joseph Kautz jkautz at STANFORD.EDU
Tue Oct 28 17:32:07 UTC 2008

Dear Leelangers,
Nice to be back with my SEELANG homies.   I am starting a youtube channel to teach
Russian and I was wondering if there are good public domain Russian textbooks or Creative
Commons materials that I can freely adapt and use on a public YouTube site.  I am sure
some of you have done this already.   I will pour over Creative Commons and see what I
can come up with in the mean time.   Vsego dobrogo!   Joseph