Russian International Business

Renee Stillings renee at ALINGA.COM
Wed Oct 29 04:57:26 UTC 2008

Evan,

See Section 7 of our online Library for starters:
http://www.sras.org/library

Also the newsletters of the past year on
http://www.usrccne.org/newsletter.phtml?m=5 - there is a review of Russian
economic news in most or all issues plus a lot of other articles related to
business in Russia.

If you have specific questions you can always drop me (rstillings at sras.org)
or Josh Wilson (jwilson at sras.org) - the editor of the above material - a
note offline. Josh in particular has a good idea of what sort of information
to find where since he is constantly reviewing it.

Regards,

Renee Stillings
SRAS.org

-----Original Message-----
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list
[mailto:SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU] On Behalf Of Evan Wilson
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 7:58 PM
To: SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] Russian International Business

All,

I am a student at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, currently working on a
research project about current economic trends in Russian International
Business. This is a project for a class but I am interested in potentially
turning this into an honor's thesis. However, I am only in the beginning
stages and I would appreciate any information about where I can find sources
for this topic in Russian. Online, journals, books, etc. any and all would
be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Evan