Russian International Business

Vanchu, Anthony J. (JSC-AH)[TTI] Anthony.J.Vanchu at NASA.GOV
Wed Oct 29 15:17:14 UTC 2008

You might want to subscribe to David Johnson's Russia List--there are
often very good articles on the Russian economy there.  His website
(with information about how to subscribe):  www.cdi.org/russia/johnson

Tony Vanchu

Dr. Anthony J. Vanchu
Director, JSC Language Education Center
TechTrans International, Inc.
NASA Johnson Space Center
Houston, TX
anthony.j.vanchu at nasa.gov
Phone:  (281) 483-0644
Fax:  (281) 483-4050

-----Original Message-----
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list
[mailto:SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU] On Behalf Of Evan Wilson
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 9:58 PM
To: SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] Russian International Business

All,

I am a student at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, currently working
on a research project about current economic trends in Russian
International Business. This is a project for a class but I am
interested in potentially turning this into an honor's thesis. However,
I am only in the beginning stages and I would appreciate any information
about where I can find sources for this topic in Russian. Online,
journals, books, etc. any and all would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Evan