Reminder CFP, NeMLA, Boston 2009

Francoise Rosset frosset at WHEATONMA.EDU
Thu Sep 4 16:08:03 UTC 2008

Many apologies for the typos in the last message, including one that
knocked most sense out of its sentence -- it should have read "do we
have a real reason."

THIS message is simply a reminder about the NeMLA conference in
Boston, spring 2009, and the panel on Russian poetry (see CFP below).

Please check the NeMLA site for useful information about the
convention, hotel, fees and membership.
http://www.nemla.org/
http://www.nemla.org/convention/index.html
http://www.nemla.org/convention/cfp08.html
(we're listed under "world literatures")

Panel title: Russian Poetry: Text and Context
Panel chair: Francoise Rosset, Russian, Wheaton College, MA

This panel welcomes submissions on a wide range of topics in Russian
poetry. We will consider all time periods, but prefer the nineteenth
century and later. The focus of the paper should be the context of the
poetic text (literary, political, artistic, etc. contexts). We welcome
a variety of approaches, including interdisciplinary interpretations.

Please submit abstracts by September 15, to: frosset at wheatonma.edu

Thank you, and enjoy the budding semester,
-FR

Francoise Rosset, Associate Professor
Chair, Russian and Russian Studies
Coordinator, German and Russian